9/21/2006

WHAT UP

WHAT UP
CLOSET TERAPHY

I finally got a chance to stop by Target to check out wasn't disappointed but wasn't as great as I was expecting either. I've always loved the romantic and feminity of Anthropologie frocks and I think this collection is a bit similar. I did find the fit of the clothes to be pretty good. I picked up 2 things:
My favorite top is this v-neck blouse. It comes in peach and lavender but I think the peach goes better with the lace sleeves- the lavender is a little bit too much contrast. It fits well across the shoulders so it makes me look smaller. The v-neck empire bust is flattering as well. I wore it today paired with white bermuda shorts and some dark brown heels.

I also picked up these trouser shorts. I love the soft color palette and the length... it falls right about mid thigh and makes my legs look longer. I wore them out clubbing the other night paired with two layered tanks, a brown a-line scoop tank layered over a sheer black racerback.
CHECK THIS OUT &FIND IT

They've only done this once before... aloharag.com is having a reprise of their 50% off current season items sale for only 2 weeks!
The sale excludes some obvious things like Chloe handbags, white gold & diamond jewelry and red-hot Tsubi skinny jeans but there are still a lot of deals to be had.
Some of my favorites at 50% off:
Rogan tees & shorts.
Lamb trouser shorts.
DSquared horseshoe bracelet.
DSquared dress.
Hurry... sale items on Aloha Rag never last!
P.S. To those of you enticed in phone ordering Balenciaga or Chloe purses.. their items are all authentic. They are located in Hawaii and if you do a phone/fax order, they will ship it to you for free and there is no sales tax! One of my friends got a gorgeous beige Paddington from them, it literally took 2 days to ship!


Surprise Sale
What I love about shopping on the web... these secret sales pop up once in a while. If you're in the know... then you'll get fabulous deals. If you're just a little bit late... there will be nothing left for you.

Ho, ho, ho. Get ready to shop.Featuring even more denim than before: RocknRepublic, Blue Cult, Frankie B, Grass Jeans, Miss Sixty, Von Dutch, Sacred Blue and more... at 50-80% off!
Dresses and other nice things from BCBG, Diane vonFurstenberg, Theory, Marc Jacobs, Betsey Johnson and other designers at ridiculously low prices.This time around we've added bags, shoes and accessories... as well as more cashiers for your convenience.
Two full days of shopping with new items restocked on the floor at every hour. Score big on basics for your wardrobe (yes, you do need another pair of seven jeans) or shop for holiday gifts your oh-so-trendy friends (just don't tell them that you bought it below wholesale).
Details:the WAREHOUSE SALE2656 S. La Cienega BlvdLos Angeles, CA 90034
Sat & Sun, Dec 11-12. 9am-4pm.Free street parking available.Cash, Visa & Mastercard accepted.
http://www.blvdstores.com/ for more info!

But since I'm nice and I love to share... here goes. Head over to http://www.intermixonline.com/ for some limited-time-only web specials.




It's getting cold outside so cuddle up with a loved one under a warm new throw from Isaac Mizrahi. The blue striped throw is currently on clearance at Target for $26.99 so supplies probably won't last long. A matching Bolster pillow is also available from Target and is also on clearance. Available from Target


http://www.freshtrend.com/
FRESH TREND

No comments: